Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Loneliness
fills my wanton bones like shadows
of happiness lost to time.
I hear them laugh
deep rumbling
stupidity
as tears pour down these cheeks
fattened by the worst form of angst.
Youth filled with loathsome thought
about nothing in particular
but the rate her heart is beating inside her chest.
Whether she can sill breathe
whether she is still alive.
Numbness creates a feeling of escape
I am no longer myself
strive to pretend I am someone else
all the time being unable to replace my own skin.
That which encases
my hateful individuality away from the world.
Why am I so different?


Uniqueness is a pain not only for those who conform
but also those that engulf themselves with fire.
I cannot deny the words of my heart
the sounds of penetration
to the being which lies beneath it all.
Alone.




0 comments: